Essam M. Albarati,
- Founder, established ONYX in 2015. As Chairman of the Board, he oversees all technical and financial operations and sets company policy. Mr. Albarati served as estimator and later Projects Manager of Griffin Energy, Inc. in Yemen Kharir block10 and Construction Manager of Griffin in Yemen Shabwa OMV Project. Before that he served as Civil Engineer for Hawk Company at YLNG project. Mr. Albarati attended Sana’a University in civil engineering and later completing coursework in construction management PMP.
- He has strong experience in managing and administrating large complex civil engineering and construction projects particularly in oil industry, Buildings, Roads and all related civil works in Electro-Mechanical (pipeline, piping and E/I) for more than 10 years, Directing and managing projects executions, planning, QS, Estimation, Tendering, Contracting, Procurements engineering.
- He has been lucky enough in career to have opportunity to be an active member of the project construction team on many $1M+ projects involving major complexities and challenges (OMV Central Processing Facility Project the contract value is more than $20M). I’ve been able to work with some of the best Engineers and developers and have enjoyed working on many of the toughest, highest profile projects in Yemen. I’ve also had the fortune to work with several different clients (Total, YLNG, YmGas, OMV, DOVE, DNO, AISCO, and national companies) in the construction industry, allowing me to pull from this experience the “right way” to conduct business and to serve our clients.
- He is a Civil Engineer with the experience and technical knowledge to design and build your project efficiently, taking into account all of the current technologies, methods, techniques, and industry standards available.
- He has directed and managed project execution, quality assurance of deliverables, acquire, develop and manage Project team, Conduct procurement, measuring the ongoing project activities. Communicate with suppliers and service providers locally and internationally, evaluate their proposals and ensure the selection of the optimum offer; technically and commercially.
- Leaded and coordinated all project processes and stages from SOW, Estimation, Tendering, Contracting, Engineering, procurement and construction to Final Documentation
- Monitoring the project variables (cost, effort, scope, etc.) against the project management plan and the project performance baseline, Influencing the factors that could circumvent integrated change control, Complete and settle each contract and close each contract applicable to the project or project phase
- Conducting Site Survey, Preliminary design & redesign, Planning, Manages site activities the construction & maintenance for Building (Residential, Office & Commercial building, Housing/Villa, Factory/warehouse) .
- Dealing with the Client & Consultant to prepared tender documents, and created Time Schedule & O.Q., follow up until getting the Building permits for new project.
- Created Payment Certificate with measurement detail of Breakdown table, B.O.Q, Retention undertaking, Owner’s Scope of Work, Percentage of Work Done, and Extension of time. Prepare all progress reports; daily, weekly and monthly along with progress measurement sheet and invoices until receiving final completion certificate.
- He has experience on many computer designing and analysis programs like , BIM Autodesk, and create project Time schedule and monitoring project management plan by Primavera.
Civil Engineer; Graduate by 2006 from Sana’a University. He has big experience in designing building and structure. He carried out many projects in Yemen. He has big experience in building and towers designing and carried out many of it in Sana’a like Alkabous Tower, Alsohool Trading Towers. Also, he designed and leaded the designing team of Alshatta resorts and hotels (150 resorts and luxury hotel ) at Alsalif, Alhodidah city.
has a master degree in civil engineering and has big experience for more than 16 years in infrastructures, buildings, structure, supervision. He has worked for Development box as a senior engineer for many years. These days beside being one of ONYX team, he is lecture at Engineering faculty, Sana’a University and many nongovernment Universities. He is professional at designing and carrying out asphalt roads and highways.
Architect Engineer Jordanian University 2001. He design many projects and works as a head of designing and estimating in Oil and gas ministry since 2002. He was the responsible of many projects in Yemen at many governs. These projects was schools, Hospitals, pre-engineering structure and infrastructure. Created Payment Certificate with measurement detail of Breakdown table, B.O.Q, Retention undertaking, Owner’s Scope of Work, Percentage of Work Done, and Extension of time. Prepare all progress reports; daily, weekly and monthly along with progress measurement sheet and invoices until receiving final completion certificate.
Civil and structure engineer, has more than 10 years’ experience in building design and infrastructure. He was the responsible for all structure and civil design of many concrete buildings such as towers, malls, and Villas by using the latest structure designing programs (BIM, Staad, Etabs, Sap). Also, he is working as a consultant on Geotechnics engineering. He is an expert in foundations designing and supervision.
Electrical and instrument Engineer,Sana’a Universiy 2006. he has worked with many international companies in Yemen like SEPOC in YLNG upstream facilities phase II and YGC additional LPG storage and has worked in TOTAL E&P Yemen power plant and over head Line projects as E&I QC engineer. Also, he has worked in OMV Yemen EPF3 under Hawk Inc.
AbdulRahman Ahmed AlKholaidi,
HSE consultant, has an advanced experience of Health, Safety, Hygiene and Environment, mainly stationed in the construction, oil & Gas industries.